Welcome to our VIEW of the world!

______________________________________________

Home Sweet Home!

Home Sweet Home!

Monday, November 10, 2008














Day 32 - Monday Nov 10th


We headed out at about 9am. Not very early but we had to wait for the RV park office to open so that we could get a receipt for our stay.

I received a phone call from my best friend Kim from Colorado. She is a great blessing in my life and I miss her dearly. Her dad is suffering from Cancer and is not doing too well. I pray for him and the whole family. It was good to hear from Kim and I wish we could have stopped in Colorado and stayed a while with her.
We traveled about 500 miles today and made pretty good time. We went through West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois and half way through Missouri!! I managed to snap pictures of each road sign with the exception of Missouri...I did get the Arch, though!

So, we are spending the night at Columbia Missouri. We are still managing to have wonderful weather as we travel. We are thankful for that!






No comments:

DC Tourists

DC

Cross Country Trip Pictures


Lori and Swil Kanim