Welcome to our VIEW of the world!

______________________________________________

Home Sweet Home!

Home Sweet Home!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
















Day 39 and 40 - Monday and Tuesday





We are on our way back 'home' and just going through the motions of driving.
Monday we didn't get too far before we pulled over at a truck stop in the afternoon and wound up staying there all night instead of driving on. I managed to either catch a bug or eat some bad food so I was not feeling well. I slept all afternoon and all night and we woke up early this morning (Tuesday) and headed back on the road. We stopped in Medford OR to get our rig checked out. The check engine light has been flashing on and off so we got that check out and got an oil and lube job. Swil Kanim's allergies attacked him at about the same time that I was attacked by whatever bug I have. We are glad that the 'bugs' decided to get us AFTER all the performances.
A funny thing happened on Sunday that I thought I would share. We had lunch at a Chinese restaurant and talked about our whole trip and all the wonderful things that had happened. It seemed like wherever we went there was some significant event that happened. After lunch we opened our fortune cookies. Mine said: "Keep up the good work. You soon will be rewarded financially." I started laughing and asked Swil Kanim about his. His said: "You will be unusually succesful in an entertainment career."
We both looked at each other and just broke out in laughter. Swil Kanim said "Well, its all a part of this journey!" One Blessing after another, one confirmation after another!
We are now in Eugene OR at an RV park and we are trying to recover from our bugs so that we can be healthy when we go see our little granddaughter Sofia.
We can't wait!
The sunset photos are from our view at the RV park in Pacifica CA.
The RV was getting worked on today so we snapped a picture of it on the lift.
And the fortune cookie picture is blurry but I had to try to capture the moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when God speaks through fortune cookies. Always makes me laugh! For me it is usually affirming a direction I've chosen. Well doesn't THAT sound familiar?
-Suz

DC Tourists

DC

Cross Country Trip Pictures


Lori and Swil Kanim