Welcome to our VIEW of the world!

______________________________________________

Home Sweet Home!

Home Sweet Home!

Monday, February 08, 2010

We got back from Port Angeles after a great trip. Andre and Swil Kanim played for a sold-out crowd and were very well received.
We decided to stay the night after the concert and found a nearby KOA. We had our granddaughter Sofia(1-1/2yrs old) with us and she had fun being in the RV.
It was a long drive home for her and she didn't care for being in her car seat for so long.
We are all happy to be back home and now it is time to catch up on e-mails and other important business.
I am happy to report that I made the decision to cancel my MYSPACE and FACEBOOK accounts.
It was a very hard thing to do but I am finding that I have more time to get things done. My focus seemed to always be drawn to what was going on in the Facebook world. It seemed like the only solution for me was to just get rid of it. I can now get back to blogging about what Swil Kanim and I are doing in our travels, Swil Kanim's music and also the Swil Kanim Foundation.
There is a lot of work to be done and we are enjoying every bit of it. We are so very blessed in the gifts that God has given us and we are dedicated to honoring those gifts.
We are finding that God is taking care of our every need and we are so very grateful.

No comments:

DC Tourists

DC

Cross Country Trip Pictures


Lori and Swil Kanim