Welcome to our VIEW of the world!

______________________________________________

Home Sweet Home!

Home Sweet Home!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

I am spending time with Chrisi and waiting for the arrival of my granddaughter, Sophia.
Her due date is September 14th but we are all hoping for sooner rather than later. In the meantime, Swil Kanim is on the road to all his performances without me. It is hard not to be with him at his performances. I am so used to being there and taking care of all the details, CD's, etc.
On the other hand, it is so good to be with Chrisi and to be in normal living quarters. Chrisi and I are going crazy with boredom. There are so many things we need to do but neither of us has any money to do it with. We really need to get the baby area ready and also all the necessities that Chrisi will need for the hospital. We have to patiently wait for money to come....God will provide. I have every faith in Him and His timing.

No comments:

DC Tourists

DC

Cross Country Trip Pictures


Lori and Swil Kanim