Welcome to our VIEW of the world!

______________________________________________

Home Sweet Home!

Home Sweet Home!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Today Chrisi and I drove to Lynnwood for Chrisi's Dr.'s appointment. She is now 8 days from her due date. It is a wonderful experience to watch her go through all the things that I did 25 years ago. She is excited and anxious. Last night we went to her baby shower and had a good time with some of her friends. Now it's just a waiting game, testing our patience!
It is so wonderful that I am able to be here with her. I am grateful for the understanding, wonderful husband that I have. If he could, he would be here waiting with us but he has a lot of performances in the next few weeks.
God is Good!!

No comments:

DC Tourists

DC

Cross Country Trip Pictures


Lori and Swil Kanim